The QA Nurse is charged with the task of ensuring all patients receive an exemplary and consistent level of care. This is accomplished by monitoring patient care and analyzing the processes based on the current standard of care as established by the National Quality Control Association and adopted by our providers.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- One to two years of clinical experience, preferably in a group practice
- Participates in relevant CEU programs and maintains requirements for
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of EMR systems, spreadsheet software and word processing software.