Online Scheduling for COVID-19 Tests
Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past three months? Call the office for guidance, do not request a test.
COVID testing is available to all currently established Acton Medical patients for any reason.
If you require paper documentation of your test order or results, please call (978) 635-8700 and press 2 (pediatrics) or 3 (adult medicine) and then option 3 for the secretarial team.
Online scheduling should not be used for severe symptoms or medical advice.
If the person being tested is under age 1 or over age 65, please call for medical advice in addition to scheduling a test.
- After completing the online scheduling process, patients should receive an email confirming the appointment.
- If a confirmation email is not received, the appointment has not been scheduled.
- Strep and flu appointments must be made by phone.
- Results are available within 24 hours, often same day
- Confirmatory PCR testing for a home rapid antigen test is no longer recommended by the State or Department of Secondary Education.
COVID tests are provided curbside at our Mobile Care Site in the patient parking lot.
Acton Medical Associates, Main Office, 321 Main Street, Acton
- Please arrive on-time
- Our Mobile Care Site is in the Patient Parking lot
- Park in dedicated parking spots and remain in the vehicle
- An Acton Medical clinical team member will provide curbside service
Patients with positive test results will receive a call from our team for a telehealth visit within 24 hours.
COVID-19 tests are only available to Acton Medical patients.