Online Scheduling for COVID-19 Tests
UPDATED COVID TESTING LOCATION
COVID tests are now performed in our facility on the 2nd floor. When you arrive, please climb the stairs to the 2nd floor and turn right to enter through the door marked “A”
- Please wear a well-fitting mask into the building.
- Please arrive on time and do not enter prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Inform the staff member when you arrive on the 2nd floor that you are arriving for a COVID test.
- You will be notified via portal or phone with your results by the end of the day.
Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past three months? Call the office for guidance, do not request a test.
COVID testing is available to all currently established Acton Medical patients for any reason.
If you require paper documentation of your test order or results, please call (978) 635-8700 and press 2 (pediatrics) or 3 (adult medicine) and then option 3 for the secretarial team.
Online scheduling should not be used for severe symptoms or medical advice.
If the person being tested is under age 1 or over age 65, please call for medical advice in addition to scheduling a test.
- After completing the online scheduling process, patients should receive an email confirming the appointment.
- If a confirmation email is not received, the appointment has not been scheduled.
- Strep and flu appointments must be made by phone.
- Results are available within 24 hours, often same day
- Confirmatory PCR testing for a home rapid antigen test is no longer recommended by the State or Department of Secondary Education.
Patients with positive test results will receive a call from our team for a telehealth visit within 24 hours.
COVID-19 tests are only available to Acton Medical patients.