Edwin B. Knights, M.D.
Ed Knights established the Hospice program at Emerson Hospital and served as the Chairman of the Board of the Eliot Mental Health Center. He has organized local conferences concerning domestic violence. He teaches residents from UMass at the Harvard office. Off duty, Dr. Knights enjoys singing, tap dancing, acting and directing amateur theatricals. He is President of Theatre III in Acton. He also enjoys long distance running. He is fluent in French. His practice is limited to patients 65 and over and is currently closed to new patients.
- B.A. Brown University, 1972
- M.D. Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, 1976
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Psychosomatic aspects of medicine; allergy and geriatrics