Nurses are available for telephone medical advice at the following times:
- Adult Medicine: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Pediatrics: Monday – Thursday 8 am – 9 pm (Fri until 7:30 pm)
Please note that there are a limited number of appointments available on weekends.
- Adult Medicine: 8 am – 3 pm
- Pediatrics: 8 am – 5 pm
Please note that there are a limited number of appointments available on holidays.
- Adult Medicine: 8 am – 1 pm
- Pediatrics: 8 am – 12 pm (or later depending on the holiday)
Physicians maintain a few open appointments each day to see acutely ill patients. An internist and pediatrician are on-call exclusively for patients in need of urgent care who cannot be seen by their own doctor.
An internist and pediatrician are on-call and available to provide medical advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We do not schedule routine appointment on nights, weekends, or holidays. Please call the main number (978) 635-8700 and leave your contact information and a message with the answering service. The nursing service will call you back and determine if you need to speak with a physician directly.